We had the Diospi Suyana School inauguration today. Classes start on Monday. Please join us in prayer for the following:
- God will be glorified and that his love will be demonstrated to the students and families associated with our school.
- Allison will be able to balance the responsibilities she has at the school with the work she has at home.
- The kids will make friends and will thrive as they are taught in Spanish.
- That the school will be a blessing to our kids and to all the people of Curahuasi.
- That Will will be a good support to Allison and the kids as they start a new, big, and important part of what we are doing.
Here are some pictures from the inauguration. Allison and the kids all had parts and they all did a great job.